Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hey my name is Jeff and I am from Wyoming, I have played WOT since Beta but have not really been playing it over the last year or two.  I am a father with 2 kids, both teen agers, 15 and 13. I am looking to get back into WOT PC on a casual level where I can just sit back with good people and platoon and stream.  

Greetings fellow dads!

My name is Max. I work in talent development for an insurance company in Tampa, Florida. I'm a father of 2 (an 11yo girl and 5yo boy) that has been looking for a solid gaming home for a long time. Like many dads, my time for guilds, hardcore raiding, and the like was severely curtailed when I married my wife and became a step parent to my daughter. Throw in a second child a few years later and my gaming time ground to a halt for a few years. As the kids have gotten a little older, some time has opened up for me to reconnect with the activities that I enjoy. I'm looking to you, fellow dads, for a bit of community, a group of fun people to play World of Warships with, and an occasional place to get some advice as my daughter hurtles into her teen years. 

Basically, thanks for having me. Thanks for creating a community for us to unite around. Thanks for being kick-bum dads!

Best,

Max   

Hi everyone,

My name is Troy from MN.  I am the father of three wonderful children ages 2 to 7.  I started playing WoT and Wow a year ago but quit because of a busy life.  I'm hoping to get back into WoW with some extra time and would love to join the clan. 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, Wundy said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Troy from MN.  I am the father of three wonderful children ages 2 to 7.  I started playing WoT and Wow a year ago but quit because of a busy life.  I'm hoping to get back into WoW with some extra time and would love to join the clan. 

Hello, sir. Your request was approved for Second Fleet.

I'm MackDye a bad bum OIF veteran turned Mr. Mom. I take care of my son and love to rip it up in WoT and Warships. I'm looking for some good folks to platoon with in tanks and help me git gud.

welcome - you will find a few veterans here (OIF veteran myself) and I too am a stay at home dad on rather frequent occasions... moving ot follow your wife's career will do that to you!

Again, Welcome!  See you around the battlefield!