Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hello My is Devane (Dev-in). I used to be one of those kinds of gamers that were hardcore. Played every type of game out there from rpg to shooter games. Now I've fell off a little got married, got fat (not that I'm complaining), have two kids my son will be 3 in December and my baby girl is only 13 weeks old. I was a cop for 4 years in southern Oklahoma until politics made me leave. Now I work Secuirty pays the bills can't complain. Anyway just recently started Elder Scrolls online for Xbox never played the computer versions before but when they started playing on Xbox I was all over it. Long story short I saw a guild from this website and that's how I got here. Anything else us wanna know hit me up on the one my tag is Xx DWOOD11 xX.

Hello,

I was in DHO2 somehow I left from the wot site can I get a re invite?

Thanks

I have been playing wot for 2 years and am currently in closed beta for armored warfare.

I am 47 I have 2 children I am in Dallas Texas born and bred here.

_pumpK1N_

Hey all,

Happy to have found you guys, Sorry if I repeat myself but I originally posted under my initial welcome message. I am a father of 2, son 24, daughter 22, both recent college grads. I am married (26 years) and enjoy video gaming.  I am a World of Tanks player and most recently started playing some World of Warships & Armored Warfare. I recently came across some DHO players platooning while playing WOT & was immediately intrigued by the thought of a dads only hideout! I like the idea of playing with mature (mature in age only I mean) guys who like myself, enjoy & have fun playing video games!! I am currently in a WOT clan, but am always looking to platoon. I look forward to meeting & getting to know you guys, thanks.  My WOT id is 98WhiskeyTango. 

Hi all,

My name is Peter, I just recently retired, and I'm loving it.  I am a dad with a grown daughter.  I play WoT and am looking to join the clan.  I play most days for a while and I am available in the evenings.  When I am not playing tanks I like to golf, I live on a golf course, and I like to take care of my vehicles.  My wife is still working so I also get to play house husband for the first time ever, and you know what I kind of like it.  My WoT name is Happy_Assassin.  Anything else you would like to know.... please just ask....

Cheers,

P

Hi Whiskey.  Hi Assassin.  Great to have you guys here.  You will have a blast with the dads in WoT.  They are an awesome group of guys, and there is always someone online to game with.  I'm sure you will make some life long friends, and have some tales to tell.

Hey DWood, I stalked,,,,I mean, friended you on Xbox.  I don't play ESO, but maybe we will meet up in some other game on Xbox down the line.  Fergatron (or MarfeJokin on Xbox) is our main ESO dad here at DHO.  Be sure you friend him if you haven't already.  Hope you found the board for ESO down the way, and welcome to the fold.  I'm sure you will have a blast.  I'm currently a LEO down in LA myself.  Congrats on your two kids.  You are like a younger me.  Haha.  My son is just two years older than my daughter as well but they are 14 and 12 now.  Enjoy the time with them while they are young.  It does go fast.

Copy and paste from my welcome thread....

Hello all.

So, yes, I am a dad. Father to one; a son. I'm not a personal person, so I will stop there. This is the internet afterall, lol.

Anywho, I've taken some time off of WoT, which is where I found this group (clan). I am looking to join a group of fellow gamers for more than just WoT. I have played WoWp and am dabbling in WoWs. I also play many other games, usually found on Steam. I am currently more into pc gaming than console gaming.

I have applied to the clan via the WoT site, but thought it would be better to introduce myself and possibly get to know someone in the clan a bit more before I'm accepted.

So, again, hello.

Hello everyone! My name is David.  I'm a father of a 2yo girl and 7mo boy.  I work and Wizards of the Coast, and found this group via one of my co-workers and one of your current members, IamSparticles.

I tend to play a lot of Strategy games as my Steam profile will attest, and decided to give WoT some more time after playing WoW at PAX Prime this year.  I have found that much like any other multi-player game, having a semi-regular group of people to play with has a dramatically positive impact on the enjoyment of said game, which is why i'm here.

Hey Moz, it's great to have you here man.  Congrats on your two kids.  I know I was happy when we had boy/girl our first two, we could stop there.  Hahaha.  I loved playing Magic when I was growing up.  I hope that's a great company to work for because I like the stuff they put out.  We have an awesome group of dads that play WoT and WoWs regularly.  They are a hoot, and will drop everything to help someone.  They are a real stand out bunch.  I hope you enjoy the site, and that we continue to see you around.

:tank1