Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hey Guys, My Name is Jamahl, I'm 30 and I have 4 wonderful kiddos. I love to game. I am here to check out the world of tanks side of things. I have been in a casual world of tanks clan for about 6 years, I'm looking to become a better player and learn. I'm excited to see whats out there!

1 hour ago, MalusDarkblade said:

Hey Guys, My Name is Jamahl, I'm 30 and I have 4 wonderful kiddos. I love to game. I am here to check out the world of tanks side of things. I have been in a casual world of tanks clan for about 6 years, I'm looking to become a better player and learn. I'm excited to see whats out there!

Welcome, sir. You can request a clan invite on this thread; http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/topic/263-wot-clan-invite-requests/&page=398

Hi guys, js here, i'm 38 from maryland, father of 3 little ones, (6/4/2). i just can't find time for serious cw/stronghold battles anymore, looking for casual/platoon/mission clan, my friend ethics happen to be here in X so here i am, applied on wot website also to X, just need an invite. thanks.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, js_2000 said:

Hi guys, js here, i'm 38 from maryland, father of 3 little ones, (6/4/2). i just can't find time for serious cw/stronghold battles anymore, looking for casual/platoon/mission clan, my friend ethics happen to be here in X so here i am, applied on wot website also to X, just need an invite. thanks.

Welcome! If you haven't been accepted yet, throw your invite here in the forums and one of the commanders will send you an invite.

Hey all, 

Name's Chris, 41 from Los Angeles. I have a new baby boy (9 weeks old) so not a ton of time for tanking but I try to get on when everyone's asleep. Just looking for some casual platooning while I'll grind those tank lines. Could also use someone to yell at me when I'm yoloing. 😀

Also a long time EVE online player. Lowsec pirate type but I'm pretty much done with EVE for the time being. 

On 4/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Crooked_105 said:

Hey all, 

Name's Chris, 41 from Los Angeles. I have a new baby boy (9 weeks old) so not a ton of time for tanking but I try to get on when everyone's asleep. Just looking for some casual platooning while I'll grind those tank lines. Could also use someone to yell at me when I'm yoloing. 😀

Also a long time EVE online player. Lowsec pirate type but I'm pretty much done with EVE for the time being. 

Welcome Chris! 

Greetings and Salutations,

Thanks for the opportunity. Veteran- Air force. Wonderful wife and 2 Children, one awesome grandchild.

41 minutes ago, Grak said:

Greetings and Salutations,

Thanks for the opportunity. Veteran- Air force. Wonderful wife and 2 Children, one awesome grandchild.

Good chatting with you... will accept you despite you knowing orcoz from your last clan 😉