Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hey all just setup the account, My name is Derek, WOT IGN : FlaccidUnicorn 33y/o father of 1 boy been playing wot for a little bit now, was in a few clans jsut looking for like minded people, submitted a app for DHO tonight

9 hours ago, FlaccidUnicorn said:

Hey all just setup the account, My name is Derek, WOT IGN : FlaccidUnicorn 33y/o father of 1 boy been playing wot for a little bit now, was in a few clans jsut looking for like minded people, submitted a app for DHO tonight

9 hours ago, Hexxel said:

I actually missed where to submit an application. I figured it was an invite thing. 

We don’t do applications as far as I know. Go to the WoT area of the forum and find the request an invite thread. Then do that 🙂

Edit: nevermind Hexxel. I guess you play Destiny. I have no idea how that group is setup. 

Well hello everyone! My Name is Justin and I am new, so figured I would drop a note here. I am married with a stepdaughter I consider my own(16) I have been through a few different communities and hope this one has what they have not.

I work full time for Rubbermaid as a machine operator, I work a 2-2-3 12 hr rotation. So you will see me on psn at all kinds of times. 

My main games I play on PS4 are battlefield and call of duty. I will be adding people on psn here soon! 

See you in game!

howdy and welcome!  drop a message in our Playstation forum, if you have not already, and the dads there will get you on their lists!

Hey guys,

My name is Benoit ,im from Québec,Canada i got two kids one 2yr boy one 5yr girl.

I've been an Army mechanic for 14 years and i mostly play World of tanks , War Thunder , World of Warships , Counter strike and Pubg.

8 minutes ago, BreakdancingSquirrel said:

Hey guys,

My name is Benoit ,im from Québec,Canada i got two kids one 2yr boy one 5yr girl.

I've been an Army mechanic for 14 years and i mostly play World of tanks , War Thunder , World of Warships , Counter strike and Pubg.

Bonjour Benoit! Another fellow Canadian!

Welcome!

Hello. I just registered and have slowed down a little in my gaming but still love to play WoT for some reason. I guess that I'm a masochist in that sense. I'm looking to platoon and get into some battles on the weekends. I'm retired Army, a father and a grand-father even though I'm only 51 years young. I work second shift as a supervisor M-F so I'm on late during the week and all sorts of times on the weekends. Hope to see you around!