Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

I have 3 daughters, currently ages 21 - 26. Sadly, I didn't get to live with them during their teen years. I hear it was "fun". They all turned out all right though 🙂

Ever notice how everyone says that kids turned out ok?  But, nobody ever says how the parents made it thru the living hell of those years without some sort of self-medication or therapy.  :happyno

Haven't been on the forum for a quite sometime, thought I would re-introduce myself. I'm Spider, father of 5, ages ranging from 6 to 19, currently only have two living with me full time. When i first joined up with DHO I was living in Colorado and going through some pretty rough times. Now i'm "stationed" in Iowa and still going through some struggles, but the kind that fall into the "yeah, but who isn't" category. Been married to my second (and bestest) wife for 6 years (just this August), who i have known since we were in 8th grade. You can usually catch me on BF, Division, and ESO. i have a pretty good selection of games I play or have played, but those three are the main ones I'm on. I'm stoked for BFV and a little intrigued by Fallout 76. Want to know anything else, just ask. I have PTSD, but the internet helps with the whole "no biting people" rule society imposes on us.

Hey brother, some of us still kicking around here. Many of us are on Discord. https://discord.gg/YrFjqQn You can join if you want. It's all good though. Hope to catch you on the Battlefield when V drops. I'm planning on playing that for a good bit. I still pick up BF1 occasionally but I'm on PS. Going Xbox for BFV.

Welcome all! @DonavenJaxx - have you gotten in contact with any World of Tanks dads yet?  If not, let me know and I can get them to make contact. We are working on improving the welcome process, so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

@Spidermang84 - welcome back! if there is anything you need, just give a hollar!

@ystfrk - if you are looking for world of warships, you are in the right place. head on over to the WoWs forum and say hay.  we have lots of active dads and a few ingame clans for WoWs!

Hi, all!

Killer Avocado (aka - Kevin) here.  Came from the WoWS NA forum, looks like a nice place!

I'm a step dad to two wonderful girls - ages 21 & 18.  Unfortunately, neither live with us (at least yet, we're still working on the younger of the two :) ).

Glad I popped in!

Hi all, Loosenuke here. I'm the step father to a  hyperactive 11 year old. Before I got married 3 years ago I would spend most of my free time gaming. Mostly world of tanks at that time. I took a break for several years and now I'm starting to get back into tanks again. I also have a ps4 I occasionally play, and I'm always open to new game suggestions. Looking forward to hanging out with some of you. 

Hello. I just created an account and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Erick (GT: hexxel). I am a 37 yo father of 4 and am not new to gaming. The most recent game I played was destiny on PS 4. I pre-ordered it from day 1 and played all the way up until destiny 2. The changes they made ruined the game for me so I am back to tanking. I have had an account since may of 2011 but haven’t played since destiny released. I am trying to get use to the changes that have occurred and learn the new and old maps.