Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Welcome Red!

Glad you found us here, we've been around for nearly 8 years now.  We do have a WoWs clan, info for it can be found down in the WoWs section of the forum.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask!

Hey, everyone.

I'm Josh, Elias's dad. My son will be 5 in September, though sometimes it seems like he's going on 15. Wouldn't trade him for the world, though.

For my day job, I'm a VOIP network engineer for a large tech firm. 

Like many of you, I'm sure, I've been gaming most of my life. I came across DHO while looking for WoWS clan with other folks for whom real life takes precedence. I hope to fight alongside you all soon!

Hi all. My son is coming up on a year old here. I love gaming, but I love having a kid and a job and a good relationship with my wife more. I get ninety minutes on a good night, maybe more on the weekends if I'm not working.

I haven't been playing World of Tanks that long, but am really into it for the last couple months and regret having not given it more attention years ago. I play Blitz also while killing time on mobile, but prefer regular. I like most games with the right company. Not hyper competitive.

I also play Euro Truck Simulator 2, because it soothes the baby, and because I'm weird.

Hey Everyone!

I am a father of 2 girls.  They are 13 and 16 so needless to say I play games to get away from the stress of raising 2 teenage girls.  Joking aside the are the best things to happen to me.  

For work I am a Director of IT in California so tend to play in the late evenings PST.

Currently I play WoT and just recently got my first tier X, Obj 140.  I have dabbled a bit in WoWs and enjoy it as well.

Looking to join a fun clan to enjoy some games and conversations.

Hi all.

I am Alex. I am 43 and a father of four - 2xboys 10 weeks and 11 years, 2xgirls 7 years and 14 years.

I am a volunteer community worker, working for several national organisations up and down England but also looking for paid work within these sectors. I have previously been a community researcher and festival coordinator a long with several other positions within retail and catering.

I have been an online gamer for many years and gaming since childhood. Current games vary depending on time available and mood/tiredness levels but mainly: Fortnite BR + STW, Rocket League,  World of Warships ( steam version - Oceanic_Rage ) ( ckrage - wargaming version ), Diablo 3, Overwatch, Starcraft 2. All PC and loads of other games as well. My son is the xbox gamer with similar games.

I am looking to join DHO as I am looking to team up with others but have that unpredictable timetable of being a father especially with a 10 week old so the best people to game with is people who understand that situation - fellow Dads!!!. Preferred WoWs Steam as that is where my focus is atm but not sure if you are venturing into steam version yet so can do normal WG version as well.

Anyway, hello again and thanks for your time if you have got to this point in the post 👍🤘

Greetings All!

My name is Leary.  I'm a 52 yr old father of 3 teenage girls.  1 in college, 1 in high school, and 1 in middle school.  My full time job is doing anything I can to embarrass my girls and strike fear into would-be suitors.  When I'm not doing that, I'm a software QA Team Lead for a rather large banking institution (not to be named as they currently have a deserved bad reputation).

I heard about DHO thru World or Warships community.  After a few hundred games, I decided that it might be nice to partner with like-minded individuals that, hopefully, realize that gaming is something to have fun.  Not something that consumes who we are and definitely not something to anonymously belittle others to make ourselves feel better.  Hoping this is the right place.

At any rate, looking forward to the community.  And, sorry you can't get the last 30 seconds of your life back from reading this!  😁