Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Guest RAIDBIGHEAD

I am a Dad who just turned 50 with 3 Kids,

One daughter who is 28 Married and my first grandbaby :lol

Two son’s one is 24 and the other is 12

I love MOBS, First Person Shooters, Racquetball, :chiefdance

Latest toys are my alianware Aria 51 H20 Cooled system running a NVIDA GTX 980 X 2 SLI :cylon 

I am a 62 father of three naval war vet. I am the brother of Artified and friend of Fred Mertz. Interest to use team speak in world of warships. Would like to be in DHO6.

welcome jbermingh! 

I might be wrong but you're possibly the 1st guy to join DHO specifically as a WoWs guy. Enjoy DHO!

Hello new to the Forums, see your players on alot wanted to say Hi.

hey!

if you're a dad go ahead and post an intro here... 

Welcome Jber and Swiper.  Great to have you here, and I'm sure you will have a blast with the other dads in WoT.  They are an awesome group of guys that are quick to help out, and very knowledgeable in all things tanks.  Hope you enjoy the site, and we continue to see you around.

:tank1

Hello everyone, my name is Jon and i'm a long time gamer and recently turned gamer-dad.  My son is now 5 weeks old and i'm loving every second of it.  I manage a team of System Engineers for an avionics company so gaming lets me bring my mind back to something a bit less demanding.  For sports, I enjoy college basketball, Soccer (US, MLS, EPL, and La Liga), and Denver Broncos football (i'm from CO).  For hobbies, I enjoy hiking, camping, flying model airplanes/UAVs, and of course, games. 

I play WoT on the PC and own a PS3, X360 and PS4, but do most of my playing on the XBone.  Currently, I'm getting back into an GoW-UE and its been great.

I guess i'm just looking for some like-minded people in similar situations (up at random hours) to play some games with so shoot me an FR if anyone is interested.  my gamertag on all systems is bored28.

Thanks!

Hi Dads,  my name is Rhett.  I am a gamer.  For work I am a software developer.  I am dad to one boy who is six and starting first grade next week!  

I have played WOT Blitz for a while now.  If you play Blitz you will know me as Rhettaz.  Two weeks ago started playing WOT PC.  I created a new account for the PC to get the bonus code 'WOTLABS' and a free T2 Light.  

On the PC I will be playing as DreadBalerion.  I hope to meet like-minded people too and play WOT with this community. 

Thanks!

Guest ......

Welcome to DHO Rhett.  Nice to have you here.

I see gpc_4 has already sent you a WoT invite.  Welcome to the family,

Welcome Rhett.  We have a TON of dads here that are into WoT on PC.  So don't worry, you will find some gaming buddies in not time.  Glad you found us, and congrats on your son.  That's awesome man, and I hope you are enjoying being a dad.  It is what brings us all together.  Well, take a look around, and I hope we see you again.