Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hi Mike! Great to have you!

Please head over to our Clan Recruitment thread located here to ask for an invite into one of our WoT Clans.

Hi all. 

My name is Jamie. 30 y/o dad to a 8month old boy called Henry. I'm from the UK. As my username suggests, I am a sailor who gets seasick. For work I'm a merchant seaman in the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (the fleet of ships that support the Royal Navy and its allies at sea with replenishment of food, fuek, ammo, troop landings etc). Which means when I go to work, I'm away from home for 4months at a time. When I am at home, I play my PS4 lots (when everyone has gone to bed; PS4 JamieDonut87). 

I think that covers it.... 

Hi,

My name is Ed, father of four with a few grandkids. Ex US Navy, and now I drive a trailer truck for the county I live in. Just looking for some active people to play WOT.

My in game WOT name is RedShirtTrekkie

Hope to see you on the battlefield

Greetings everyone,

my name is Don and I live in Idaho. I am a Dad of 3 and also a G-Dad of 3.i have been a pc gamer for 27+ years, i have always built my own rigs. I am only really playing 1 game anymore and that is WoT PC, my handle in almost all games i have played is Spudsters. I am med retired from the military with 16 years in with 1 tour of Iraq's glorious sandbox *dripping sarcasm* ;) I workout 4-5 days a week to keep myself occupied. I was away from the game for about a year so I am re-familiarizing myself and having a good time in game.

Hope to see some of you in game!

Spuds

I was looking for a clan in World of Warships and came across you guys. I have been looking for a community like this for some time. My name is George Howard and I live in Fairbanks AK. I am a father of a five year old girl, I work as an IT Technician in an Enterprise environment where I am on call 24/7/365, and I am married. I enjoy gaming to relax and generally only play one game at a time. I run two D&D campaigns through Fantasy Grounds and I am always looking for new players. Glad to be here and would love an invite in Warships!

Good morning gentleman!   I am friends with Ted100, Jason, Rudedog, Goober, plus many others, and would like to be a part of your clan to participate in skirmishes.  I am from Iowa and I am 41 years old.  I have played World of Tanks for about 5-6 years and would love a chance to do some skirmishes with these friends.  I don't know what else to put here.  I am 6'11", a Taurus, and I like playing tanks online while the lady and the kids (6,5,3) are in Chicago. 

My name is Joe. I've been a carpenter for 15 years, prior US Air Force; wife is retired Army NG. I started WoT in CBT before it was actually called CBT (there were 2 tech trees and only 2 Tier X tanks then, lol). 

I'm the proud dad of 2 amazing kids! Daughter is 11, boy is 13 and has some medical/physical/developmental issues, and the two of them are quite the pair together. He knows our Children's Hospital inside and out. I also coach a junior's disability/special needs baseball team that is the other joy of my life.

"Would you like to know more?"

IMG_20171015_150803808_TOP.jpg

Hello, My name is Tony Tidwell. I am a proud father of two wild boys, age 4 and 5. My 5 year old is my gaming buddy (Legos series games). My current game is World of Warships (3 months and not slowing down). If you check my stats it is going to tell you I am a potato, which I think is not very accurate. I'm more of a carrot. I am ex-army vet and situationaly retired truckdriver of 18 years. Health forced retirement for past 3 months, but my wife makes great dough so no worries. Life is easy when you keep your wife pleasey :). I am playing ALOT of warships at the moment, but I will slow down a bit when spring hits. I plan to have the most badass yard and garden in the neighborhood. I also fish every tournament I can get into. They boys at the wildcat club hate this newfound time on my hands :)I'm new to retirement. I also hope to coach peewee football if one of my boys are interested. Anyways, I love the idea behind this site/guild/clan or whatever you want to call it. Dads rule. I hope to catch yall around sometime. Thanks.

On 3/14/2018 at 6:50 PM, Confederate_Submariner said:

Hello, My name is Tony Tidwell. I am a proud father of two wild boys, age 4 and 5. My 5 year old is my gaming buddy (Legos series games). My current game is World of Warships (3 months and not slowing down). If you check my stats it is going to tell you I am a potato, which I think is not very accurate. I'm more of a carrot. I am ex-army vet and situationaly retired truckdriver of 18 years. Health forced retirement for past 3 months, but my wife makes great dough so no worries. Life is easy when you keep your wife pleasey :). I am playing ALOT of warships at the moment, but I will slow down a bit when spring hits. I plan to have the most badass yard and garden in the neighborhood. I also fish every tournament I can get into. They boys at the wildcat club hate this newfound time on my hands :)I'm new to retirement. I also hope to coach peewee football if one of my boys are interested. Anyways, I love the idea behind this site/guild/clan or whatever you want to call it. Dads rule. I hope to catch yall around sometime. Thanks.

Welcome. I'm from Alabama, from the Huntsville Area. Where do you fish at mainly?