Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Thanks everyone!  Look forward to cracking skulls with  you guys!

OOOOH no...no Destiny for me.  That ship sailed when ESO came out.  It would take quite  a bit for me to put those Warlock shoes back on.    :tongue

Hey guys my name is Steve and live in Washington State. I love video games and use them as my stress reliever. I have 2 kids a 9 yo step son and a 5 yo son as well. I love strategy and teamwork in games and I am currently playing world of tanks on Xbone. Please add me and let's have some fun GT Prophicy1022

Welcome to the site man !!

We actually just updated it today to a new host so "pardon our dust" :lol

Anyway welcome and look around we have an xbone WOT thread you can jump in on :2thumbs

Hello everyone. Active Duty Military Dad of 2 beautiful little ladies (4 and 2yrs).

I discovered/fell hard for WOT on XBONE last week, I've always been intrigued with joining a gaming clan, but the military life, coupled with a couple young ladies at home (not to mention their wonderful mother), makes me a very sporadic "Play when you can" gamer.
Thought I'd look around a bit, and stumbled here. So if you'd accept a pretty noob xbox tanker that sometimes has shots go wide because his youngest decided that he was a mountain that she had to climb immediately, and don't mind the occasional "Yes dear, the trash, I'll get it as soon as I di---I'll get it now." over the mic. Well, I'll join up.

I know that XBONE doesn't have clan functionality yet, but the rumor is that it's coming. I figure in the meantime you folks probably just exchange GT's and platoon.

-B1B1-

Hey guys, been here for a few weeks now. Haven't posted or introduced myself yet. Names Mike, I'm 29 years old from Michigan with 2 daughters age 5 and 6 and my boy is due September 14th. I am a Playstation only kind of guy. The games I am active on are BF4, Hardline, and Destiny. I used to run my own "clan" for a few years up (50+ members) until earlier this year when I had trouble balancing time to play, work, and raising my kids. I currently work on a dairy farm and put in about 60+ hours weekly. My days often start at 3 am and go well into the afternoon so my nights end early. I am also a "play when I can" kind of guy. Add me on PSN at BigDaddyBabby. I am always down to play. You may find at times I am not on the mic or have it on mute because it can be loud at my house with the young ones running around yelling. Thank you for letting me join such a casual group. Can't stand those militaristic groups with rules and orders to be followed.