Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Names Ben.  Dad to 2 a 21yr old stepson and an 11 going on 18 yr old daughter.   Army Vet. 2 tours in the sand.  Playing WoT and WoWS, mostly tanks though.  played for a while and took a long break and am finally trying to get back into the swing of things.  

Thanks again for having me   Im Army Vet and the father of 5   1 Daughter  22 and 4 Boys 22,18,13 and 13    I have enjoyed playing WOT on PC i enjoy alot of other outdoor activities ranging from hunting,fishing,camping and shooting

Thanks again for having me   Im Army Vet and the father of 5   1 Daughter  22 and 4 Boys 22,18,13 and 13    I have enjoyed playing WOT on PC i enjoy alot of other outdoor activities ranging from hunting,fishing,camping and shooting

Welcome to DHO!

Names Ben.  Dad to 2 a 21yr old stepson and an 11 going on 18 yr old daughter.   Army Vet. 2 tours in the sand.  Playing WoT and WoWS, mostly tanks though.  played for a while and took a long break and am finally trying to get back into the swing of things.  

Welcome to DHO!

Alright, so I'm not a new member, but I haven't logged in to DHO for a few years. I figured I should re-introduce myself. My name is Anthony, but all my friends call me Spider or Candels (most of my friends are either gamers or military buddies). I play a lot of different types of games, right now I'm on a MMORPG kick with Elder Scrolls Online. I have (technically) 5 kids; from oldest to youngest 18, 14, 13, 9, and 5. So far I'm sittin' pretty at 4 out of the 5 not completely hating me and wanting me to die, the last 20% is a different story. I'm a stay at home dad right now and a student, but hopefully won't be a student for very much longer, at least not an undergrad. I have a lot of anxiety and depression going on right now that is slowly, and with increasing strength, turning me into a shut in. So starting up new relations and conversations isn't something I look forward to, but i know I need to force myself to do. If not for my kids, I'd be a hermit and agoraphobic. ANYWAYS, I'm attempting to come back online to have some fun and change my mindset. I'll be seeing you guys (if anyone reading this plays ESO, that is) online. Got to get my crafting skills boosted. 

Guest Cameron321

Hey! I am Cameron. I play World of tanks on the PC. My username is cameron321. I am 16 years old

Hi All,

I'm a father of 3 kids, and enjoy shooting tanks for a break away from regular life.  I'm grinding to tier 8's, and am about to get my first tier 9, the Emil II.  I'm looking to join a casual clan, if that's possible with DHO. I've played 10k games, and have an average WR and WN8, and have a performance rating > 1000, but I started without really knowing how to play.  I really don't know much about clans, but would enjoy more help on how to get better at this game.  I've also played WoW before WoT.  What can I say, I'm a 46 yo who loves video games. My game name is Timmer_23, and I'm usually on USE, but sometimes on the USW server. so hope to see you around.

Thank you for having me,

Tim

Sounds great, we'd love to have you. Drop a post (copy/paste or whatever) here:

http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/topic/263-wot-clan-invite-requests/

I just recruited a new guy into DHO4 and want to give one of the other sub-clans a shot at you first, but if you don't hear from anyone within a day or so I'll pick you up.