Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hey Guys, I am a Dad (and Grandfather) looking for a clan that plays serious WOT but does not demand 100% participation all nights.  I am on once or twice a week looking for stronghold or platoon company.  Have a number of tier X but left my previous clan because they required CW presence whenever you were on.  Happy to do CW occasionally but find it requires a pretty good time commitment.  I am most at home in tier 8 and like hanging out and chatting with like minded guys while blowing stuff up. Have TS3 and pretty good reflexes for an old guy.

I am retired, ex Navy and my career was primarily in software development and large scale networks. Built my own computer and have outstanding ping and FPS. Have 3 sons and a daughter and a bunch of grandkids.  Sons and grandsons play WOT and platoon with me occasionally but they are much better and in clans that have higher stats than mine  :smile2.

Hope you have a clan that fits my level.  Regards, Crossbow

I think you will fit in perfectly.  That is pretty much what DHO is all about.  We are "Dads first, everything else second".  We have a bunch of dads that are always tanking, and you are sure to meet up with them.  Thank you for your service to our country, and I hope you enjoy yourself here and make some friends.

:tank1

Great to finally see an intro from you Maffia.  Man, I don't think we are ever online together though, but with 11 kids, I guess that is severely limited.  Is 7 your oldest all around, or just your oldest boy?  How old is your youngest?  Just curious on what your early release date is.  Hahaha.  I'm glad you found out about the site and signed up.  It's great to have you here, and your plethora of knowledge from having two kids.  Man, I think only Vinsent can keep up with you, and we are all happy to be left in the dust.  I have enough with 2.  Anyway man, glad you are enjoying your job while you can, and hope to continue seeing you around.

Yes sir!! I'm glad to be here. Sorry on the ages.

My Girls ages: 10-19

My Boys ages: 7-14

All in all ages: 7-19

I keep seeing everyone playing Rocket League but I barely get a chance to play Destiny or BFH. So when I do get on I try to get on those games. I may check out Rocket League this weekend though.

I missed a few dads last night on BFH......Again my apologies. My wife and I got into a TV show called "Humans" while I left the system on. Good TV show though. Interesting.

Hello fellow dads!  I'm a long time stepfather of two (18 year old girl and 15 year old boy).  Been dadding for the past 11 years with these two!

I'm an ESO player for PS4 in both Ebonheart and Dagger fall Alliances.  Looking for groups of like minded players to roll deep on Dungeons and maybe some PVP.  I'm fairly consistent 3-4 nights out of the week barring  work and family, though I'm sure everyone around here knows that drill ;). 

Who do I need to contact to get this rolling? 

Thanks! 

Rams

And send PaNiXx a friend request.  He is our guild leader on PS4.  Welcome to the Hideout.  Glad to have you here.  Congrats on that long, difficult road of being a step-father.  Seems like you've done good, and it's great to have your experience with that here at the Hideout.  I hope you enjoy yourself, and find some dads to play ESO with.  Hope to see you around.

Welcome Rams!

There is a pretty good group running some ESO on PS4 right now. So check out those sub-forums.

But be prepared for the possibility of some drop off when the Destiny expansion comes out. :)

But be prepared for the possibility of some drop off when the Destiny expansion comes out. :)

Welcome new dad! Don't listen to that phoenix guy and his destiny propaganda hehe, see you on ESO and we shall takeover over the world...er...whatever the good guys do.

Sent from my BananaPhone using Tapatalk