Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Osprey007 : (17 June 2017 - 04:51 PM)

hello - who's our Personal Officer - we have Spazz formerly of DHO6 lookking for a Clan Invite; it might of slipped through the cracks, can someone please sent him an invite

DarkJuggalo : (18 June 2017 - 03:11 PM)

cant change channels on TS where is sly lol

SlyGambit : (19 June 2017 - 01:25 PM)

Ignoring you as always. Hi Juggz!

gpc_4 : (19 June 2017 - 06:25 PM)

is he really a juggalo?

joey791 : (20 June 2017 - 08:49 AM)

Welcome to the forums DadForHire :)

Phoenix : (20 June 2017 - 11:12 AM)

Welcome!

Finnegan_gro... : (20 June 2017 - 01:26 PM)

We've already platooned with SteelNinja; great guy, great player, and between me, Yahmann and Steelninja I got a 75 per cent win rate on the night. thx for the awesome toon Steel.

YahMann : (20 June 2017 - 02:18 PM)

SteelNinja, majburnett is in DHO-X not DHO4.

bergsteiger : (21 June 2017 - 02:56 AM)

Jealous Finnegan, but glad to hear it!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 11:25 AM)

Welcome to the forums Poe :)

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 11:46 AM)

GoT! 2.5 weeks! New trailer in the TV thread!

SilntMercy : (21 June 2017 - 12:04 PM)

Needs to happen now. This season looks amazing from the previews.

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 12:12 PM)

Seriously!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 05:55 PM)

Welcome to the forums kore :)

Vikinger : (21 June 2017 - 06:02 PM)

GoT marathon on HBO starts tonight. Beginning with Episode 1. :-)... I may have to take a small breather from my grind in WoT.

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 06:21 PM)

Welcome to the forums 0ntarg3t :)

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

thanks

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

just checking it all out

SGrant7 : (22 June 2017 - 09:11 AM)

Welcome 0ntarg3t

bergsteiger : (23 June 2017 - 05:36 PM)

Frustrating week for me in WoT. Be back in 9 days, hopefully refreshed :)

Photo

Introduce Yourself Here #6

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#131 Guest_......_*

Guest_......_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:54 PM

Wow, you have great stats and gobs of battles!

I would love an account like that!Very nice.

#132 GenMM

GenMM

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Real first name:Christopher
  • WoT ID:GenMM

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

Hey dads,

I'm a dad of two (7 & 11) from Dallas, Texas. I lived in Los Angeles for half my life. I work as an Art Director and dad. Other than playing tanks, spending time with my wife and kids is my favorite past time.

I only play one game and that's WoT. I've been fascinated with tanks since I was a boy, so when my son downloaded WoT i was very excited and eventually took over his account. Maybe I'm easy to please, but I like most of the elements of the game (MM, maps included). I try to be supportive to everyone playing the game ... good (Green) and bad (red). I keep a positive attitude, because this is a game and games should be fun.

I've been interested in joining DHO for a couple of years. I like the DHO concept and the logo.

Hope to battle with you guys soon,

Christopher (GenMM)

#133 Aftrthought051

Aftrthought051

Alright, alright, alright

• Administrators
  • 14,770 posts
  • Real first name:Damian
  • Xbox:Aftrthought051
  • PSN:Aftrthought051
  • Steam:Aftrthought051

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

Welcome Chris.  I'm sure you will have a blast with the other dads in Tanks.  Congrats on the wife and two kids.  I hope you enjoy the site, and we continue to see you around.

8030.png

Users Awards

#134 ROADKING 2002

ROADKING 2002

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Real first name:Mark
  • Xbox:ROADKING 2002
  • WoT ID:ROADKING 2002

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

HEY MARK DUCHLINSKI HERE JUST CALL ME "DUTCH"BE 59 IN 2 DAYS,, REMARRIED MY 3rd WIFE 5 YEARS AGO NEVER BEEN BETTER,,, HAVE ON 29 YEAR OLD SON WHO STILL WON'T TALK TO ME,,, BUT WE HAVE TIME......HANG OUT ON WOT WITH PLATT,,,GHOST ....XBOXPOWOW...AND SHOWGUN....LIVE IN NEW JERSEY,,,, EX NAVY,,,,RETIRED UNION CARPENTER,,,

NOW TAKE CARE OF JFK HOSPIITAL......THATS ALL FOR NOW

GAMER TAG ROADKING 2002 PLAY UP TO TIER 10

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

#135 Guest_......_*

Guest_......_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:21 PM

Very nice to have you, welcome to Dads Hideout.

Sounds like you found the right spot, and thank you for your service in the US NAVY!!!

Once you post a WoT clan invite request we will get you an invite.

#136 RevStarkle

RevStarkle

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • PSN:Revstarkle

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

Hello all. I'll just copy the post I made in my welcome thread.

About me, hmm. I hate this kind of stuff, it's like a job interview "tell us your strengths and weaknesses".

I've been married 31 years and have two kids. Both are older than alot of you here I'm sure but my son, the youngest, is disabled so we probably will never be done "raising" him. No complaints though, they are both great folks and I'm very proud of them. As I was checking out the site, deciding if this community would be a good fit for me, I read the Needy Dad Foundation posts from last year and that made my decision for me. A community that says and does those things is one I want to be a part of.

I have, in years past, been an avid PC gamer playing MMORPGs of all types and FPS games. I'm now only playing on PS4. I'll posting in a few forums for the games I'm playing now.

Looking forward to meeting you all and contributing where I can to the community.

Rev

#137 xTYxLOVEx

xTYxLOVEx

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • PSN:xTYxLOVEx

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:11 PM

My name is ty love from Pittsburgh pa. I was looking for a clan on line. And came across dads hide out. Which for me was great because having two boys it can sometimes be tricky to play with a headset. I play anything that catches my interest on ps4 gamer tag is xTYxLOVEx add me. Hectic gaming schedule cause of work and kids lol I'm not great but i do like to have fun
P. S if there is a clan for black ops 3 id like to join

#138 wing_nut_68

wing_nut_68

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Real first name:Marvin
  • WoT ID:ezboy

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:15 PM

Hi ezboy here...Lots of games under my belt in the last four years...dho name for now is wing_nut_68...until i get my inititial application sorted out...thanks for the help btw viper.  Have two girls, Veronica (17) and Bridget (12).  Live in Vancouver Canada.  Ex-wife as of last year (23 years married) is with the police, I am a foreman with a large construction company.  Like to take care of defense (not camping) first.  Played mainly German line, but have some russian heavies to put in the mix and starting up the us td line.  Hit my temporary skill limit at tier nine.

Tried to get on your T/S but don't have the server password.  Looking forward to farting around with you all.  Any advice on that password would be welcomed.

#139 oldbru

oldbru

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Real first name:Graham
  • WoT ID:oldbru

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:06 AM

Greetings one and all.

oldbru here, although at the ripe old age of 48, not as old as some by the look of it.

Anyway father of one, stepfather of another, who has flown the coop.

Disabled wife, and autistic 20 year old son, avid WOT player for nearly three years.

Computer junkie, and motorcycle nut, stay at home carer for wife and son as it is a full time job, so on the computer most of the time, but as always get called away a lot. 

Been in a WOT clan for nearly two years and they do nothing together, so I thought a change to a more sociable clan might be a good idea.

#140 Guest_......_*

Guest_......_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:46 AM

Nice to have you with us!

If you'd like an invite to DHO world of tanks, post here

http://dadshideout.c...nvite-requests/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users