Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Hi guys. I just came across this site in the clan recruitment thread on the World of Tanks main forum. I'm between clans at the moment and have been looking for a new clan that fits me. I saw the thread and thought this sounds like a place where I might fit in, so here I am.

I'm a dad X 5 (ages 7-22), in my late 40s. I spent several years in the Marine Corps long ago. Now I work for a nonprofit in the DC area. Aside from WOT I enjoy watching Marvel shows on Netflix, Game of Thrones, West World, True Detective, Man in the High Castle, etc. I was into blacksmithing as a hobby for a number of years and would like to get back to it, but my current living arrangements aren't well suited to such a noisy pastime. I'm a very casual football fan, as in I watch a handful of games a year, and keep up--not very closely--with a few teams.

Welcome to everyone! Lots of new "faces" here -its exciting and I love it! Can't wait to chat more with each of you.

On 1/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, marshalmatt said:

Hi guys. I just came across this site in the clan recruitment thread on the World of Tanks main forum. I'm between clans at the moment and have been looking for a new clan that fits me. I saw the thread and thought this sounds like a place where I might fit in, so here I am.

I'm a dad X 5 (ages 7-22), in my late 40s. I spent several years in the Marine Corps long ago. Now I work for a nonprofit in the DC area. Aside from WOT I enjoy watching Marvel shows on Netflix, Game of Thrones, West World, True Detective, Man in the High Castle, etc. I was into blacksmithing as a hobby for a number of years and would like to get back to it, but my current living arrangements aren't well suited to such a noisy pastime. I'm a very casual football fan, as in I watch a handful of games a year, and keep up--not very closely--with a few teams.

You'll fit in quite well. Marvel, GoT, WW, plays tanks, Marine Corps. You've got lots in common with many of the dads!

Welcome!

Howdy fellers,

I stumbled upon this site from the WoT clan recruitment page on the official forums.  I've been playing for a little over 2 years now and would like to have a clan to call home.  I'm of course a dad of a still little to me 7y/o girl.  We currently live near Cincinnati OH after living in L.A. for the past 10 years, so I'm still getting used to the slow pass of mid-west life again.    

LA to Midwest? I heard that sort of change can drive a man MAD! 

I have family in riverside, CA and I can't STAND the traffic! I am always more at home in a slower more rural environment. 

Welcome to DHO!