Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

Welcome! You'll find a few veterans around these parts and more than a few WoT masochists like yourself!

Evening. Not totally new but haven't been on boards in some time. Go by DoctorGrimm. Was part of DHO2 for years. Have been playing WoT since 2012.

Glad to be back 🙂

Hi Dads,

I'm a dad of two girls (19 and 21) from Connecticut. I work in advertising near Hartford. I'm also an Army National Guard Infantry Squad Leader (at 53 I'm definitely too old for this job). I found you guys while searching for a World of Tanks group. I would definitely put myself in the not so good at this game group and I'm looking for a group that doesn't mind helping me get better. After reading the forums here I think gaming or not I will enjoy being a part of your hideout.  

Hello all, 

I'm Chris the father of two girls, (8 and 11) I'm sorely lacking in male contact as I'm the only guy in the house! I'm active in World of Tanks and various other online games as well as being an Avid outdoorsman. Can't wait to get to know you all.

greetings all 50 yr father of 2 (24 yr boy, 9 yr girl)....been a wot player passively for almost 4 years....just started to hard grind for a change in the last couple months but of course cant get others to play it (they feel its to grindy)..dont know if it matters but im only tier 6 tanks (redid tank lines cause i didnt like the tanks so never got any farther) my main 4 lines are ussr (about to pop my first tier 7)/japan/british/usa....i prefer heavy and some med
wot name is circeseye