Which Commander Skills should I assign for each class of ship?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything over destroyer I think you just always assume you can be seen and don't bother with situational awareness. The cruiser lines I've been going for the main battery skiills

Last stand will be critical to destroyer drivers.  

Adrenaline Rush is a pretty huge skill. Dont overlook it. It is especially easy to overlook it on torp boats, but it and the torp reload skill can reduce your torp reload time up to 29% late game (I w

When in the port tab, not in battle, and not ready in a division click on the button underneath the captain portrait. Once at the skill tree; ensure you have the required amount of points, click on the correct skill, and hit accept. Sorry for not responding sooner as you probably already figured this out =)

Last stand will be critical to destroyer drivers.

Last Stand is huge for DD survivability. Along with SA it is arguably the most valuable talent for a DD. Next would be the main gun or torpedo talents depending on whether you drive IJN or US and then +1 consumables.  IMO

• 1 year later...

In tanks they say you should have the first skill done by tier 5 before going into 6. Second skill by tier 8?

So how many points should your captain have by tier 4? 6? 8?

I've got 2 10 point capts coming out of tier 4 and moving to tier 5. So is that where they're supposed to be or do I need more points before moving them up?

• 8 months later...

With Jack Dunkirk now available and the Brit BBs coming out, I'm thinking of moving around my Brit captains. So, questions...

1. Where would Jack Dunkirk be best? BBs or cruisers? Two of his boosted skills seem appropriate for each line.

2. Skills for Brit Cruisers? I'll post my captain later but it seems that my setup is no longer popular (if it ever was).