Greetings gentleman,

I just started playing ESO a few weeks ago. Most of my characters are primarily Ebonheart Pact. I would love to join the guild. My PSN is: CalicoZach

Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

And yes, I am a father. In fact, I just joined the "first time being projectile vomited on" club last week, my two year old was sick.

-Z

Welcome aboard man! :lol projectile vomiting on self is fun no hahahahhahha. I or someone in the guild will add you up today. Enjoy DHO brotha!

Picked up a Juan + ESO tonight. Still learning, but if my 360 gamer tag crosses over to the Juan, then Bierdaddy will be asking for an invite to the Xbox guild as soon as the loading finishes. (My Xbox account predates my Hideout handle, hence the different name, FYI)

I've been in ESO on PC since beta and am looking forward to it on Juan and a couch. I helped in the dads' guild on PC, so I'm happy to help as able on Xbox, too.

I'm on the XBOne, right now I'm working on upping my woodwork, clothing, and blacksmithing. I'm pretty much exclusively:

med armor

daggers

axes (one handed)

swords (one handed)

maces

and bows

My variety on what i can make is somewhat limited, but it's steadily rising. I'm only a level 36. I also have a few low level characters that I don't really use unless I'm playing with a buddy of mine, who I'll be trying to join up here, as well. I'm down for dungeon raids (haven't done a dungeon yet) and farming operations. I have a bunch of alchemy, enchanting, and food mats I can trade too. 

Knock, knock.  Anyone in here?  Thread seems a little dusty.

I'm on Morrowind, lvl 11 Warden, if anyone is still active.  GT: Bierdaddy

On 2/1/2018 at 9:39 PM, DrinkMilk said:

Knock, knock.  Anyone in here?  Thread seems a little dusty.

I'm on Morrowind, lvl 11 Warden, if anyone is still active.  GT: Bierdaddy

Do you know anything about the guild on xbox? I've leveled quite significantly since my last post, and looking to further my crafting skills. Let me know.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, Spidermang84 said:

Do you know anything about the guild on xbox? I've leveled quite significantly since my last post, and looking to further my crafting skills. Let me know.

Hey!  Not sure about the DHO guild on Xbox.  I’ve been away a while.  What level are you now?  Morrowind?

On 8/18/2018 at 4:24 PM, Airbornebob said:

are there any dads playing on the PC...besides me? Level 15 Deathstalker

I think my pc characters are still around, but migrated to the Xbox solely because my chair for pc gaming sucked and my couch for Xbox gaming didn’t.  Well that and it is my wife’s laptop.  I lost access to it a while ago.  Are you in any other active guilds?

20 hours ago, DrinkMilk said:

Hey!  Not sure about the DHO guild on Xbox.  I’ve been away a while.  What level are you now?  Morrowind?

I think my pc characters are still around, but migrated to the Xbox solely because my chair for pc gaming sucked and my couch for Xbox gaming didn’t.  Well that and it is my wife’s laptop.  I lost access to it a while ago.  Are you in any other active guilds?

Just the in game guilds of Fighter and Mage, not on the Xbox (don't own any gaming system other than a Wii)

I’ll see if my old laptop will load ESO.  I think it’s through steam as well.  If it works I can add you to the guild if it’s still functional.

When are you on?

Usually on ESO after 12pm Central through about 5 pm..depending on other tasks that need to be done...appreciate the checking for me....  I'm a level 31 Nightblade Nord