Happy Fathers Day! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JacksDaddy

What I love about my kids.

Guest krashhole

Oh come on Krash.  That goes in the What I "love" about my kids section.    :lol

:lmao2 OH how I cannot wait for him to get home. I'm :lmao2 already because he is going to huff and puff, and bench and moan. I will enjoy every damn second of it. I may even take a picture :roftl

Oh come on Krash.  That goes in the What I "love" about my kids section.    :lol

:lmao2 OH how I cannot wait for him to get home. I'm :lmao2 already because he is going to huff and puff, and bench and moan. I will enjoy every damn second of it. I may even take a picture :roftl

DO IT !!!!  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Guest krashhole

This is going to be great! To top it off, it's about to start raining anytime now :lol Nothing worse than soggy wet trash :lmao2

This is going to be great! To top it off, it's about to start raining anytime now :lol Nothing worse than soggy wet trash :lmao2

Hahaha Oh Man, he's going to be hating life !!  :lmao2

So I've been feeling pretty bad these past couple of days with the kidney stone that they dug out of me today... My daughter game me her unicorn pillow pet to sleep with last night and tonight.  :smile2:2thumbs

Guest JacksDaddy

So I've been feeling pretty bad these past couple of days with the kidney stone that they dug out of me today... My daughter game me her unicorn pillow pet to sleep with last night and tonight.  :smile2:2thumbs

That's nice of her, but from what I have heard, you go in her room after she is asleep and take it anyway.  Maybe she was just saving you the trouble.  Either way what a sweetheart  :lol

On Jackson's take home information sheet today from school, his special quote or activity of the day was "Jackson was coloring a picture for his "daddy" and he says that he loves his daddy very much."

Showed that one to Brittany as soon as I woke up  :lmao2

:lmao2 I don't steal her pillow pet!

When she first got it, I probably bugged her for the 1st few months about her letting me sleep with it and she would say "No, daddy! That's MY pillow pet!" I tapered off on pestering her about it and then one day out of the blue, she said "Daddy. You can sleep with the pillow pet tonight."

If it's obvious I've had a rough day or if I'm sick, she'll give me the pillow pet or will pick out a stuffed animal for me to sleep with.  :smile2

Guest ToddinTX

Wow, such great stories!  I don't know where to start so I'll just say that I love everything about my two girls.  My youngest, Emily ( 8 ), is very smart and finds math and English to be a breeze.  My oldest, Elizabeth (10), finds school boring and struggles with it, but is a great painter and can draw things you would not believe.  Both have great imaginations.  Emily expresses hers with her toys and can play by herself for hours.  Elizabeth expresses hers through art.

Both are huge daddy's girls and like to hunt and fish with me.  They have me wrapped around their fingers!!!

Todd

Sent via Todd's IPhone using Tapatalk.