Sign in to follow this  
Guest JacksDaddy

What I love about my kids.

Dude Bella is gross.  I'm not sure I want Jackson marrying her anymore  :lmao2

:lmao2 :lmao2 Ummm didn't you just call Jackson a sock freak ?? I don't think I want Bella marring him !!!  :lol

Guest JacksDaddy

I'll take the socks over a kid that actually tries to get me to smell her farts any day  :lmao2

Jackson farts up a storm sometimes, but never actually tries to get me to smell it.  He just looks at us and laughs  :lmao2

Really all I can say is that my daughter is a bundle of joy. She is 2 going on her teens but she is learning everyday, surprises me everyday and loves her Dad like I am her best friend.

Wow! does the hideout have enough room for me to say what I love about ALL my kids????

I guess I will start with my oldest daughter Dallas (almost 15) i love that we have the same love for movies. We could sit down on a rainy day and watch movie after movie. She also has this sense of innocence about her and sees the best in everyone.

My oldest step daughter Avery (13) she is by far the most responsible. when i my wife is out of town for training i don't know if i could make it through the week without her help with the 3 year old. She is very focused and outgoing and i can see her making a big splash as an adult.

Step daughter number 2 Grace (12) I love the fact she does not give up and will try just about everything. (except Brussels sprouts) she tends to be socially shy but that doesn't stop her from getting out there.

My oldest son Bailey (12) people say he is the spitting image of me, not only physically but mentally as well. (which tends to make us butt heads from time to time) we both share the love of video games even though he tends to pester me about "dad you have a new weapon/costume/level unlock" but he does help me out when i get stuck on a level.

My youngest son Caleb (9) even though he seems to go go go and doesn't stop he can figure just about every puzzle you throw at him. he is smart as a whip and tends to correct my simple math all the time. 

and finally to my youngest Jilly (3) she has me completely wrapped around her little finger. she is the loudest of the bunch, she can make you hate her one minute and then bats her big blue eyes and love her the next. especially when she says "dad can we please get some old McDonald nuggets"

my other 9 kids I don't give a rats bum about.

Guest JacksDaddy

Good stuff Huey.  I bet that took about 4 days to write up with how many kids you have :lmao2

Guest krashhole

I love my 13yr old for constantly throwing the bags of trash OVER the fence, instead of opening the gate and walking to the trash can. :rant I love him so much, that when he gets home from school, I am going to grab myself a beer and watch him clean up every bit of trash that the stray dogs drug all over the ground behind the garage :lmao2 OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, I love my kids :lol

I love my 13yr old for constantly throwing the bags of trash OVER the fence, instead of opening the gate and walking to the trash can. :rant I love him so much, that when he gets home from school, I am going to grab myself a beer and watch him clean up every bit of trash that the stray dogs drug all over the ground behind the garage :lmao2 OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, I love my kids :lol

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Guest JacksDaddy

Oh come on Krash.  That goes in the What I "love" about my kids section.    :lol