Sign in to follow this  
PaNiXx

Preview Program

Any of you dad's in the Xbox One Preview Program that has some invites they can send out?  Would love to test out the game streaming feature of Windows 10.

I'm in the Preview Program, but haven't received any codes for anything.  I'll be happy to share when anything rolls in.

Yeah i'm in but i didn't have to enter any code ??

I think he is asking for an invite to the preview program. You have to be invited by someone in the program already.

Some one in the program has to invite them through the preview program app on the Xbox one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think he is asking for an invite to the preview program. You have to be invited by someone in the program already.

Some one in the program has to invite them through the preview program app on the Xbox one.

Hmm, i'll look into that ?

It's the Xbox preview dashboard app on your Xbox one.

Here is the how to video. You'll see in the video it shows a tab to invite friends.

What most people don't realize. Is by being part of the program. You also get to demo games and other things. Before the rest of xbox live......till there released.

I was absolutely not aware that we could send invites to the preview program (as a member of the preview program) to others.  Back when I got in, I signed up and there was a limited number of people they were accepting.  I figured MS was trying to keep this group to a specific number of participants. 

So theoretically everyone with an Xbox One could get in as long as everyone kept sending invites? 

LOL @ the guy in that video.  Not. . .uh. . . .the best. . .uh. . . . .speaker in the. . .uh. . . .uh. . . .world.