Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

SilntMercy : (19 March 2017 - 09:20 AM)

captainjaQ, I honestly don't know if we have a PS4 clan for WoT. I know there is a playstation thread in here somewhere though

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 08:01 AM)

I think Silnt is right, we don't have a WoT clan for the PS4.

SGrant7 : (20 March 2017 - 08:52 AM)

Not yet anyways... you could always post in the PS threads to see who might play it on PS4

joey791 : (20 March 2017 - 10:56 AM)

Welcome to the forums michael mccormick :)

michael mcco... : (20 March 2017 - 10:59 AM)

dorjammer

michael mcco... : (20 March 2017 - 11:00 AM)

dorjammer sent me here

Harbinger_Of... : (20 March 2017 - 11:28 AM)

Welcome Mike

SilntMercy : (20 March 2017 - 12:36 PM)

claiming Jammer as someone who sent you here... you should rethink that intro

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:56 PM)

How's it going over here?

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:57 PM)

Discord is on the fritz at the moment

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:58 PM)

oh yea, if you're picking up Mass Effect, it's got an early release time! I was told 9pm today(CST) is when i could pick it up.

chaosdemon19... : (20 March 2017 - 06:08 PM)

hello all

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 08:13 PM)

hey chaos

Sixman_Up : (21 March 2017 - 05:08 AM)

DHO2 is standing up a Strongholds battle formation, each Wednesday night at 8:00pm (EST). Required Equipment; 1. Please have at least a Tier 6 vehicle. Vehicle type not too important as we are going to have fun! 2. Teamspeak Optional

joey791 : (22 March 2017 - 03:17 AM)

Welcome to the forums excpomelo :)

thedakar : (22 March 2017 - 07:30 AM)

Sixman, that 1 am local time for me - but if I can find a way to get up to play for an hour, I would find it refreshing!

Sixman_Up : (22 March 2017 - 10:09 AM)

Sounds good dakar.. Sorry for the time difference.. We get this rolling strong, I'm sure that other Dad's will stand up other days..

joey791 : (24 March 2017 - 10:55 AM)

Welcome to the forums jlo3 :)

Wasted : (25 March 2017 - 01:07 AM)

hey guys! been away for a bit. hopped in ts on a FRIDAY night, not too late...nobody?..whats going on?

G3nst3r : (25 March 2017 - 01:32 PM)

Yo Wasted .Everyone getting burned out on the T25 mission or had other things to do....good to see you, wondered where you been.

Photo

New Xbox One 1TB Console Unveiled !

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 xxDerPittsxx

xxDerPittsxx

Coo-coo-ca-choo

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,608 posts
  • Xbox:xxDerPittsxx

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

Posted Image

SOURCE

Next week, Xbox is kicking off the biggest games week of the year as we head to Los Angeles for E3 2015 where we’ll showcase the best lineup in Xbox history. But before the lights go up and we take the stage for our media briefing, we wanted to share a few pieces of early news as we continue to put games and gamers at the center of everything we do.

Since Xbox One launched, one of the most frequent requests from fans is to add more storage to their consoles. Today, we’re unveiling the Xbox One 1TB console, with a new matte finish and more storage for your games and media, making it the best place to play the biggest blockbusters this holiday like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6. Only Xbox offers the most choice when it comes to storage options, now with increased on-board storage as well as the capability to extend game storage by adding an external USB 3.0 drive.

Q86LNWlQEg0

But that’s not all. We’re also including our newly designed Xbox One Wireless Controller that now comes with a 3.5mm stereo headset jack, and in select regions for a limited time, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, the definitive Halo experience on Xbox One.*

Xbox One 1TB consoles will start shipping to retailers June 16 in the United States and select markets later this month and will be available starting at $399 USD ERP.* We’re also pleased to announce that starting today, the $349 USD price on all standard Xbox One 500GB consoles will be permanent in the United States and select regions.**

Posted Image

Now let’s take a closer look at the new Xbox One Wireless Controller, shipping with future consoles moving forward, and now featuring a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller. With the updated controller, in addition to the volume and mute controls on gaming headsets, you’ll also have the option to adjust headset volume, mic monitoring, and voice and game audio balance through the Settings menu on your console.We’ve also improved the quality of audio coming through the controller and increased the maximum audio volume on headsets used with this controller, based on fan feedback. All existing controller accessories will work with the updated controller, including the Stereo Headset Adapter for those who want the convenience of fingertip control for their audio. In addition to audio improvements, we’ve fine-tuned the bumpers for more consistent performance anywhere along the full surface of the bumper. And we’ve enabled wireless firmware updates on the updated controller which eliminates having to connect the controller via USB cable to receive updates. What’s more, fans will be able to purchase the new controller as a standalone item in black as well as a new camouflage design in silver and black with the Xbox One Special Edition Covert Forces Wireless Controller.

Posted Image

And finally, as we mentioned at GDC, we are committed to designing Xbox accessories to support both Xbox and Windows 10. We are pleased to announce that starting this fall, you’ll be able to purchase the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows to enjoy the freedom and convenience of the wireless controller on Windows 10 PCs, laptops, and tablets.*** With the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, you’ll simply plug the Adapter into the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port of your Windows 10 PC and bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you’re used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high-quality stereo audio. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99 U.S. MSRP or bundled with an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95 U.S. MSRP* and sold in most markets where Xbox accessories are currently available. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

derpitts@dadshideout.com

Users Awards

#2 RIPxDevilMutt

RIPxDevilMutt

If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.....

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:59 PM

like the controller.... might pick one of those up..... hate using that thing you have to plug into the controller to make my headset work.

DHO_RIPxDevilMutt.png      

9422.png

#3 Dadbeat

Dadbeat

Really Useful Engine

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Xbox:Dadbeat

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

Meh, until there is a slim redesign:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Warpath

Warpath

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

If I get some spare cash Ill pick one of these up. I used to play nothing but xbox. Infact I was only about a coinflip from buying this rather than PS4
Posted Image

#5 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

I'm still glad I got one.Haven't really scene a major advantage with either console frankly.Once Gears comes out though that's all over!:smile2
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#6 Warpath

Warpath

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:58 PM

Im not a gears fan i dont like the sticky movement of it. Im not sure there is an advantage either way honestly
Posted Image

#7 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

Gears 1 was pretty damn sticky but by 3 it got better.I hope they update the movement when the re-release gears 1.Not sure if I want wall canceling or not...not a super big deal to me.
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#8 Warpath

Warpath

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:11 PM

I dont remember which i tried it was a demo but moving from wall to wall wasnt for me i like free movement but it looked fun other than that
Posted Image

#9 schnibbs5

schnibbs5

Forum Enforcer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox:schnibbs5

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:11 PM

This just reminds me of all the things wrong with the Xbox One launch.I've already bought a secondary external hard drive because the 500 GB drive is tiny.I'm not sure if the price point would have been even higher at launch with a 1 TB drive, which would have put MS even farther behind Sony to start out with, so maybe that wasn't an option at launch.

The audio situation was absolutely terrible at launch.No Dolby Digital out to headphones.Then I had to wait at least a month or two before MS released the audio adapter for the controller.Why there wasn't a 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller to start out with is beyond me.MaybeMS wanted to sell their adapter for a while.

I wish they'd put more USB ports on the box.I have a Turtle Beach headset and two controllers with charging cables.There is only one USB port easily accessible for headphones/charging, and it's on the side.I can't plug in my controller and my headset at the same time, unless I run the cord all the way to the back of the box where the other USB ports are.The Xbox 360 had multiple FRONT USB ports.Why would the Xbox One come with just one. . .on the side?

So now all these fixes come out to add internal storage space and remove the need for the stupid audio adapter for the controller.

:dave
Posted Image

#10 Panoramix18

Panoramix18

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • Xbox:Panoramix18

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:24 PM

so......... a couple of things here.

1) Pitts now has double the storage for the games he'll only dream about playing :lol

2) You sold me a console with a 500gb hard drive.I bought a 2 tB external because I was assuming you were joking with that 500 gb crap.Now you only add 500 more gb and expect me to buy a console.eat a bag of d#$ks.Go 4 or 5 tb then we'll talk.

3) I have to buy a new controller to use the things I already owned and had to replace when I upgraded to the One.

I've got this stinging sensation........not here......... or here.......... but right in here (You're all picturing Tommy BoyI know it don't bother denying it:lol ).

Posted Image

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users