Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddyD1

Sunday night

As I remember, I was platooned with shermi and someone else. There were a couple peeps in the chat channel. I asked about a mod that was not working for Omem Mortis. Someone said "yeah that's working in aslians mod".So I asked for a link which was put into TS chat. Let me just say duck YOU! It's day 2 now and I finally get on the internet. After a total reboot and still a bunch of poop is not right.

I can't go on any more without throwing my phone.

So whoever that was duck YOU, duck YOU right in the poopchute .

Sorry you got taken offline.  You have to be careful downloading from the site aslain uses to host his mod.  His mod itself is okay. But there's so many download buttons that lead to crapware that if you aren't careful and click on the wrong one your computer gets forked. 

I'm sorry for whats going on. Just had to say though, with all those cuss word corrections, that was actually funny. Run an anti virus, malwarebytes, an ccleaner. Should clean it up.

Except for the first time, I've had no problems with Aslains. The first time I went there I clicked on the pop up page mistaking it for the actual download. It gave me an unwanted tool bar that was an ad/pop up magnet. After that lesson it's been smooth sailing.

I find it is better to always use one of the mirror sites rather than the main one.  You still get ADFLY, but once you "SKIP" that (Top Right Corner), the actual download seems to go smoother.

Or Odem Mortis...

Or just man up and play wot using no mods, blindfolded, after a dozen beers. :breakdance

I've unfortunately turned into such a stat classy lady that the thought of playing after drinking frightens me. I'm not a big drinker anyway, and trying to play at a high level after a few would be a disaster.