Sign in to follow this  
dIRTYpLUNGER

Should I come back to SWTOR?

Once the desktop mobo is here I might have to give it another try.

Sent from my Z932L using Tapatalk

I have my gaming rig back up and running after 2+ years now and have updated SWTOR and DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) Gonne see how things are on both

Just getting back into SWTOR and boy it feels like there have been a lot of changes. One of the biggest is the server merge down to 2 for North America so that the world is definitely alive with folks (on Starforge at least). The level syncing of mobs everywhere is great for leveling as you level fast with just the class story (no need to do the side missions). With double xp this week, there are some areas where ops can leverage this level sync to quickly level up toons as well if you don't want to level through the story (which you should do at least the one time around on all the classes), but I figured getting to 70 means I can put that story xp to use to gain Command xp to get better gear for the 3 remaining stories I have yet to complete.

Anyhow, the Dad's Hideout guild is still around on Starforge (I forget where we started) so if anyone wants to come back into the SWTOR world, let me know. I will probably be looking to latch some of my toons on to another guild that is more active given ours is a ghost town, but feel free to reach out and let me know if you want into the guild in SWTOR or just another soul to enjoy the Star Wars landscape with. I would offer toon names, but I have too many to remember as I can't seem to stick with just 1 yet so reach out on here first and we'll figure it out.