Sign in to follow this  
dIRTYpLUNGER

Should I come back to SWTOR?

Yup. And they only sell the sub 2months a pop if not recurring. Still, you get 2 months of benefits and 500 CC a month + the security key 100/mo bonus. Keep the key and farm the free CC.

Maybe when my student loans come in for the summer I'll throw a sub SWTOR's way for a month or whatever to get the ball rollin' on the authenticator again. Right now I just don't have the extra cash to spend on a game, especially if I'm not really playing it atm.

Regarding the recurring subs, you could always sub for 1 month recurring and immediately unsub. This will keep you active for one month + 500 coin.

Regarding artifact gear unlocks, don't forget that you can buy these unlocks off of the galactic auctions (forgot the name) from other people. Bearing in mind that as a preferred player, your credit cap is 350k so you can only do up to there. Personally, I had a sub at one point and made it my mission to make credits and buy all of the account wide unlocks I wanted to make use of. Now the only unlock that I feel I'm missing out on is the new strongholds tabs (adding more). The in game price is in the millions directly and via auction house. Haven't done a coin to credits ratio on it yet like I used to to figure out what was best spent in credits vs coin.

Thought I should also mention that I tend to save my cartel coins for purchasing global unlocks of cartel market gear and rides so I could use them on any toon after buying them off of the in-game market with in-game credits, being selective of what I want unlocked globally of course since this can get pricey for certain items to unlock globally. Note that this global unlock of gear/rides can't be bought like the artifact gear unlock and can only be done directly with cartel coins so this is why I would save them just for this cause.

I just recently came back to SWTOR as well. My current toon is Tessladaria on Convenant. So far the changes seem not to bad. Had to get used to the XP boost. Over-leveled my Jedi Shadow before realizing it. 

:lol  Nothing wrong with being over leveled.  At least that's what my RPG experience has always told me.

After watching all these Episode VII fan vids and trailers I got the bug and reloaded SWTOR yesterday just for grins and giggles. Spent some time on Taris running my Shadow then I set up the monthly sub again as a Father's Day present to myself  :woot

Most of my toons are on Shadowlands. Levels from low 20's to 55's.

Do we still play this? My desktop is still down and the laptop even with a 660m has trouble with games other than WoT.

Sent from my Z932L using Tapatalk