Happy Fathers Day! ×
Sign in to follow this  
dIRTYpLUNGER

Should I come back to SWTOR?

With SWTOR, if you are going to keep playing it, at least shell out $5 to the game to get to preferred status as the bonus over basic FTP status is quite a bit.

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Haven't played in a while as there are enough games out there for me, but I do check in here and there. Still have all of my toons on Jedi Covenant with the DHO guild we started there (Republic side) but I think the few in there hardly play as well.

Also remember, you can buy cartel market items on the galactic market (auction house) that can globally unlock things on your account such as bag space and bank space and what not. Basically, someone buys something from the cartel market with real money and then resells it on the in-game market for in-game credits. It's one thing I do like about the game as I think I've pretty much unlocked everything I can thus far account wide (except for the new stronghold vault extra slots).

I'm thinking of starting my subscription up again.  I've played daily since I got everything updated and my main problem is missing out on all the mission rewards. Hard to choose between 3 or 4 different rewards when I keep on seeing the pop-up saying that I can get them all if I become a subscriber. :lol

Those rewards are not really worth it. The items and upgrades you can buy with basic commendations are far better than the rewards from any of the missions. Like I said, run the flashpoints and you don't need to do the non-class quests. Gear + XP > side quest stuff. First time through, do them, but after that, you don't need to.

SOOOO

Should I reinstall this one?

I think you should.  I got into a guild on the server I'm on.

Just started chapter 2 of the main story.  Not leveled up enough to help out in Flashpoints or Events yet, but I have had some help with my missions from my guildmates.

I think you should.  I got into a guild on the server I'm on.

Just started chapter 2 of the main story.  Not leveled up enough to help out in Flashpoints or Events yet, but I have had some help with my missions from my guildmates.

Pm me the server info and such and I will see what I can do to get on. In game that is I have the TS info

I have 2 toons on Jedi Covenant in the guild I started there, I also have 2 toons The Shadowlands.

I haven't played in while either, maybe i should :)

Check out the in game server and toon list: http://dadshideout.com/index.php?topic=9475.0

I think I have like 6 on Shadowlands and started a couple on Covenant. Although the only time I've been on in the last year or so is when I got on to check out the lack of skill trees that someone mentioned. Was disappointed to see that I needed to pay to have the use of my artifact gear, and apparently when I dropped my Authenticator because I got a new phone, I was only 10 cartel coins from being able to purchase that ability :(

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk

I think I have like 6 on Shadowlands and started a couple on Covenant. Although the only time I've been on in the last year or so is when I got on to check out the lack of skill trees that someone mentioned. Was disappointed to see that I needed to pay to have the use of my artifact gear, and apparently when I dropped my Authenticator because I got a new phone, I was only 10 cartel coins from being able to purchase that ability :(

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk

Then add it back with your new phone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk