Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

White Flag against DHO?

So when Super Divisioning with me, I have often told other DHO members that when we go up against other DHO members that we have a truce, we DO NOT engage other DHO members unless we HAVE to... there are cases where you are all that is left or in the case last night where I came around the corner around 1km from Black6 and secondaries engaged... 

But whenever possible please refrain from engaging other DHO... Don't advertise this as this is an in house thing, either way lets build a good community here and work together to get up the tiers quick!

Hap-

I can't say that I agree with that.  The battle should be balanced and all participants doing their best.  To say don't shoot him because he's DHO skews that.

Besides, half the fun is getting the guy you know.  :woot

Well it is up to you of course.  I know I WILL avoid shooting DHO...  in the end you will end up having to engage them... I've found thus far it even's out....

I am talking about right now anyways while in Beta... Closed or Open....  I'd like to try and grow a GOOD gaming environment for now.

Some of us talked about this earlier that the ALPHA community was so nice, talking and chatting, no benching or smack talking in game really at all...  Just an idea...

Know what?  I didn't notice this was in the Warships thread and not the WoT thread, so I thought you were talking about tanks.  I see what you are getting at for the closed Beta to help our teammates progress.  I wouldn't extend that to the open Beta, though.

Besides, my opinion is moot since I haven't been actively participating lately.  As much as I wanted to like Warships, I just can't seem to get into it long term and it's not for a lack of trying.  This disappoints me because I had been looking forward to it for a long time.  I haven't given up on it; I'm just not driven to play it all the time like I am in WoT.

Hapa, looks like people are more interested in another "Hunt Hapa" event rather than the white flag.

Sorry bud, looks like you're doomed