Sign in to follow this  
Torqued

Say something positive about your wife/SO

Well I thought ide start from when we met. She has always been shy and sweet. She doesn't like going out and being social or over xbl. She likes doing things like going to the library and going to the local art stores and looking around. She wants to start selling photography as a bit of extra money. She hasnet really worked since aiden was born..well for about a month she worked where I worked. It was nice having her there but we couldn't afford the daycare even after subsidising.

She likes indie music and folk rock. She does like some hardcore. She hates lovey dovey movies. She loves slasher movies and action. She loves the first blood movies as an example. She loves video games like mass effect and fallout 3. She does like singleplayer fps like the cod games. She loved medal of honor single player.

She's not really into sex but neither am I. I mean its fine every now and again. But we would rather do things more proactive.

We used to smoke a lot of weed together before she got pregnant. But that's in the past. We still listen to old records and enjoy the local record store and thrift stores.

I'm 28 she's 24. She puts up with me and all my problems and I take care of her.

sent with this thing using the internet

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lol I mean sex is cool and its great with her! But I like doing other things better. Like movies and video games going to the library and record stores all with her. Maybe I'm just fucked up I dunno

Lol I mean sex is cool and its great with her! But I like doing other things better. Like movies and video games going to the library and record stores all with her. Maybe I'm just frolicked up I dunno

or maybe you're not frolicked up enough? :lmao2

I'm really just messing with you though, if it works for both of you that's what's important, sounds like a good match, and she's cute so good for you. :lol Sex should never be the most important thing... the last year or two of my marriage that's almost about all we had in common anymore so my view is a bit warped.

A bit off, but I'm going to say something positive about my EX... even though legally she's still my wife :banghead

For several months I felt she's been focusing more on ending the marriage we have and enjoying her new bf than thinking about the kids. That said, in the last week or so she's gotten a job (part time delivering sandwiches) and is now selling her (maybe my :banghead ) stuff to get the cash she needs for bills. Even passed up on the job offer to work as a waitress at a  topless bar :lol

While she is certainly not taking the kids her half of the time, she is at least FINALLY doing what she needs to get by. That will either evolve into her getting the cash she needs to be able to support the kids, or leave them with for good, I don't know and don't care but I finally see an effort on her part which is something I didn't see the whole time  we were married and have seen much less for the past few months.

Positives about my wife ....l well she has put up/ w me for 24 years, she's a fantastic mother, great weekend cook, honest and trustworthy , puts everyone before herself ,and she loves Ice HOCKEY. , she is extremely smart and savy when it comes to money , I guess these are qualitys I need to be thankful for,..... Now if I can get her to agree to move out of Florida lol