Sign in to follow this  
Torqued

Say something positive about your wife/SO

My wife came back and is with me in making a conscious effort to improve our family life

Mobile, workin' the back seat.  Sent using an old toaster using Tapatalk...

That's great to hear Doc!  :2thumbs I hope you two can work things out...it's crazy out there in the single world!  :trap

My wife doesn't cook, clean, do laundry or take care of the kids. I do, but she is the one supporting all of us, so I have to do my part to keep a clean conscious. Plus, she is a nurse, so she can take care of my old bum!  :woot

Great idea. My wife is super organized, I rely on her everyday. She's also great to talk to, we've been together for over 10 years and we still have great convos every night (she still insists we go to bed at the same time). She's my best friend!

Sent using Tapatalk

Guest bigg_blu

My wife is a bum. I have a good enough job to wear she doesnt have to work so thats ok with her. She does a really good job with my little one and puts up with my big dumb azz from time to time. She has slowly got to were she is better with money and doesnt just go blow it on stuff we dont need unless we talk about it first. Her cooking is pretty decent but deserts is out the question lol. Also when im gone she takes care of what bills need to be paid. Her main goal though is my little girl and that is pretty much all that matters to her right now. 2 things that i have to say that drive me nuts about her though is her vehicle cleanliness. He 2012 Grand cherokee gets messy fast and im usually the one who cleans it up. Another is her cell phone is always on silent and she messes everyones call from my calls when im at work to my mother in law calling. I never get why she leaves it on silent but i get mad alot about it lol. Other then those things she is pretty good wife and very caring mother.

2 things that i have to say that drive me nuts about her though is her vehicle cleanliness. He 2012 Grand cherokee gets messy fast and im usually the one who cleans it up. .

I feel ya on that, bought my wife a brand new Tahoe and it stays filthy. She can keep a spotless house but the vehicle is a different story. I can't stand a dirty vehicle (inside). Outside understandable.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Guest KillrBKillt

something positive.....................yeah i got nothing

Even a broken clock is right twice a day lol

something positive.....................yeah i got nothing

Even a broken clock is right twice a day lol

not if its digital

My wife Jodi is amazing... the best thing about her is she puts up with me!!!  :lmao2

The other thing is she is a gamer with her own Xbox and gold account!!!

She is my world!!!