Happy Fathers Day! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Torqued

Say something positive about your wife/SO

This comming May it will be 25 years for the wife and me...like my Grandma ( passed 2/12/12 @ 105) use to tell me  your lucky  you have a helpmate and for this I am thankful.

There is plenty I can complain about on my wife but I gotta hand it to her.. she gave me 2 of the cutest, awesomest kids I could ask for. She is hot as hell even if she doesn't believe it and her sex drive is higher than mine. She understands my gaming addiction and she puts up with my crap. She is awesome in that we are best friends.. she gets what I'm trying to say sometimes before I finish saying it. she gets the most obscure movie/music/tv show/game/book/internet/life experience references that most people just don't understand. She has a great sense of humor. and oh yeah she loves me in spite of my short comings in life. She's smart. sometimes too smart.

short story of one reason why I love my wife. yesterday she and Zach my 3 year old (Turns 4 tomorrow!) were out with her friend Tiffany and her friends son who is a year younger and they were at the store shopping. Tiffany was in front of the cart and had bent into the cart to put something on the checkout and zach, seeing a large set, reached up and grabbed her boobie and said honk honk! Tiffany said Zach! you don't do that! my wife asked whats wrong because she wasn't looking and Tiffany told my wife that Zach had copped a feel. My wife asked my son "Zach did you grab her boobie" Zach said Yup. and my wife knuckle bumped him. Epic! Tiff didn't think so but I thought it was awesome..

She buys me games from time to time. WE watch movies that I enjoy. She puts up with my gaming  :lmao2 and she wears the sexy lingerie often  :woot  :trap

Bless her for bearing the children, if I was hooked up to that many machines and in that much pain I'd be yelling for Lawrence Fishbourne to pull me out of the matrix.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Bless her for bearing the children, if I was hooked up to that many machines and in that much pain I'd be yelling for Lawrence Fishbourne to pull me out of the matrix.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

:2thumbs

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Guest GatorScott75

MY WIFE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD, IF IT WASNT FOR HER I WOULDNT BE IN DADS HIDEOUT, OR HAVE HALF THE GAMES I HAVE. WHEN ITS TIME FOR A DADS HIDE OUT MATCH THEN SHE TAKES THE KIDS AND MAKES SURE THEIR DOWN FOR THE COUNT BEFORE I GET ON AND WHEN SOMETHING GOES ON SHE DEALS WITH IT.NOT TO MENTION HER COOKING IS OFF THE HOOK IN THE WAY OF HOBBIES SHE PUTS UP WITH MY GUN COLLECTING EVEN THO SHE REALY DONT WONT ME HAVING A GUN OR KNIVES SHE SAYS I CAN HAVE THEM ANYWAY. SHES BUYS ME GAMES, AND COOKS FOR ME WHEN IM PLAYING THEM. DURING THE DAY SHES AN ANGEL AND AT NIGHT SHES A HELL RAISER IN THE SHEETS. I LOVE HER AND SHES BEUTIFUL. AND TO BOOT SHES A NUDEST!!!! I GET TO SEE HER NAKED ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY!!!:p

Gator's account was hacked, well be removing it shortly !!!

Hahahahaha :lmao2 joking !! Your a lucky man gator !! Haha

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Guest ToddinTX

My wife is absolutely great with money. She hates to shop and will wear holes in clothes and shoes rather than having to buy new ones.  We have plenty of money, but she doesn't like spending it. So, kudos to her for being great with money.

There are so many more things that make her awesome, but that is one I REALLY appreciate.

Todd

Sent via Todd's IPhone using Tapatalk.