Torqued

Say something positive about your wife/SO

So the topic says to write something nice about my wife, which is good because I don't think I can write about everything nice about her. I would be here forever and a day doing so.

One of my favorite attributes about her is her heart. She cares for everyone. And not just family or friends. But everyone. Whether they are a town over or a world away, her heart always breaks when she hears something bad about someone. I hope our children find someone as caring as she is.

My wife is a CPA, she is really good with money (to the extreme).  She tolerates my gaming addiction, as long as I do my chores and take care of kids first, I am good to game all night every night. She can't cook at all but then, i was the one who went to culinary school during my spare time.

My current SO, my girlfriend Jamie, is an amazing woman.  She has a job (+1MM points for working) and she actually wants to work at this job.  She cooks because she wants to, not because she has to.  She helps with the laundry, cleaning the house, she even wants to mow the lawn on occasion.  She is great with my kids, and her daughter gets along pretty well with my 5 girls.  I am very happy when I get to spend time with her.

My wife;

I had a crush on her back in 1983, when we were in Junior High School.. Both of us were shy people then, and never really spoke to each other.

We reconnected after 28 years; married her five days after we met. 1/27/17 will be our five year anniversary, not one argument or fight between us.

We have the same love for guns, and she carries a 1911 "Cocked and Locked".

She makes it a point to mention that her EDC is larger than mine.

She makes the most delicious foods and desserts.

She is there when my demons come, and is right there when they leave.

She loves me like none other before.

She, makes me want to be a better man every day.

post-30949-0-49756800-1485090654_thumb.jpg

My wife is my best friend and the love of my life. 

We met at work and were friends for a couple years before we started dating, and I think this has made our relationship stronger. 

She's a genuinely happy person, and she's a great Mom and a patient wife. 

I think we're a good team, and I am really proud of the family we have made together. 

No, life isn't perfect, but we talk it out, we figure it out, and then we move forward.