Sign in to follow this  
Torqued

Say something positive about your wife/SO

This is a great place to vent about dad issues, but I thought it'd be a nice change of pace to say something nice/positive about our wives/SOs.

My wife is smart! She's a data analyst and builds databases and custom reports and is damn good at it.

She HATES chick flicks and reality TV. She loves sci-fi and action flicks. I think she likes football more than I do!

She's a good cook, a great wife and mother, and a naughty girl where it counts. naughty-1.gif

This is a great idea.

My wife is a great cook also and specializes in desserts... She even makes whipped cream from scratch! She also loves helping people a LOT and often will offer money to charities we don't have money for lol.

But BEST OF ALL when we aren't sick I get sex usually like 5 times a week. And if we don't have sex she feels bad and helps me out in the shower :D lol

Guest nephilim

Mine does mire than her share of cleaning.

She is a decent cook but I'm better.

She likes to watch me play fps games

What is this crap?!!  This isn't no chick site.  :lmao2 :lmao2

My wife truly is my best friend.  She puts up with my crap.  Feeds my addiction for this site and video games.  She's a great cook, which is good since I would be eating crackers and canned food without her.  She is smart and witty.  She enjoys wrestling and football, and we like most of the same shows for drama.  She will sometimes watch me play video games, but she only enjoys Gears of War, and even reads the novels.  :2thumbs  She doesn't like any other games and will make fun of CoD.  :lol  SWEET!!!  And she is a proud former Marine's wife and will dog all the other services in good humor.  When she found out Maximus was in the Navy, and I was going to help him out and go to his house to get him in the Dashboard preview, she was like, "why are we helping this squid again?"  :lmao2  But like me, it is just all in good fun and humor.  Proud to be Marine.  Love all branches of service.

Guest leeb0y

Mine is a great wife and mom. Works full time and due to my work schedule takes care of our son most of the time. She's got a sex drive that puts mine to shame and allows me plenty of time to game, hang with friends and work on music. Wouldn't change a thing about her.

"Let's say something nice about our wives"  Torque. .  U. . . R . . . A . . . Fag !!! :lmao2 :lmao2 jk

No, I am very lucky to have the wife I do !!! I just need to tell her that more !