Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Welcome to the Hideout!

Guest TheCyberAthlete

Hi my name is Rodney I am 39 yrs old and a dad of (2) looking to have a good time gaming, and destroying folks of course!!  :excited I am on Xbox & PS3!

XBL: TheCyberAthlete (COD: BO2, Halo 4, BF3, Gears Of War 3 & Forza: Horizon)

PSN: TribalCross (BF3, Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2, NBA2k13 & NFS: MW)

Guest Renovatio 42

Hi my name is Rodney I am 39 yrs old and a dad of (2) looking to have a good time gaming, and destroying folks of course!!  :excited I am on Xbox & PS3!

XBL: TheCyberAthlete (COD: BO2, Halo 4, BF3, Gears Of War 3 & Forza: Horizon)

PSN: TribalCross (BF3, Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2, NBA2k13 & NFS: MW)

Hey Rodney! Nice to see you here! I'm glad you signed-up! As you know I have the 360 games you listed minus the car one. Enjoy the site & yourself!

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Guest SiouxFallsMike

My name is Mike, I'm 51, father of five children - 2 boys (31 & 23) and 3 girls (22, 13 & 12) and they keep me pretty busy.  I'm an 8 year Navy veteran 80-88, serving aboard the aircraft carrier USS Independence and at Naval Amphib Base Little Creek, in Virginia. I work as a systems engineer for a premier midwest colocation and virtual services company, and I run a small web hosting business.  I've been into video gaming for years, although not even close to qualifying as a "gamer".  I predominantly enjoy games where I can shoot, blow up or otherwise destroy the enemy and I especially enjoy military type games, so World of Tanks is right up my alley.  When World of Warships comes online I will be there too.  I'm predominantly a KV-1 Driver, but have owned an IS and a T29.  Haven't broken into the Tier VIII ranks yet but it's coming.  I've been playing WOT since late last year and I'd like to step up my game by joining a clan and this one sounds like a great place to hang out.  Looking forward to it - See you on the battlefield!

Hi Mike, great to have you here.  You might have to compete with Lenghost as the guy with the oldest kids.  :lol  Thanks for your service to this great country.  We have a great group of dads that are always playing, and they do everything from serious competition with "chips down", to just going out and having fun.  I hope you enjoy the site and find some like minded dads.  Glad you found us.

My name is Mike, I'm 51, father of five children - 2 boys (31 & 23) and 3 girls (22, 13 & 12) and they keep me pretty busy.  I'm an 8 year Navy veteran 80-88, serving aboard the aircraft carrier USS Independence and at Naval Amphib Base Little Creek, in Virginia. I work as a systems engineer for a premier midwest colocation and virtual services company, and I run a small web hosting business.  I've been into video gaming for years, although not even close to qualifying as a "gamer".  I predominantly enjoy games where I can shoot, blow up or otherwise destroy the enemy and I especially enjoy military type games, so World of Tanks is right up my alley.  When World of Warships comes online I will be there too.  I'm predominantly a KV-1 Driver, but have owned an IS and a T29.  Haven't broken into the Tier VIII ranks yet but it's coming.  I've been playing WOT since late last year and I'd like to step up my game by joining a clan and this one sounds like a great place to hang out.  Looking forward to it - See you on the battlefield!

Welcome to the hideout mike and thanks for your years of service.  Hopefully you will enjoy it here and u will find plenty of dads to get your war gaming on with. 

Hey Mike.

Got your message/ WELCOME!

Theow up your clan request HERE and you'll get picked up shortly!

Howdy, Father (Daddy to 5 Boys) and Grandfather to 1 Granddaughter.  Been wanting to play WOT for a while started last week....Great Stress relief and adore the game.  Saw your group and thought I would be able to learn from you guys and have some fun too.