Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Welcome to the Hideout!

Guest MasterMaylok

Would like to join your clan.  Send invite please. 28 yrs old and 1 son almost 2

Guest sumyeunggaisumyeunggai

thanks, i just joined today actually. If there are any xbox live dads out there hit me up.  gamertag is sumyeunggai.

Oh, we have a LOT of xbox dads.  Pretty good amount of Playstation dads, but we really have A LOT of Xbox gamers.  :tvhappy  Welcome to the site, hope you have a blast here.

Guest ALGER1980

Well thanks for making something for men. and giving a place that if u have a question or concerns about times 2 be able 2 do so. (and 2 just talk about anything i general). so i hope 2 me some new people and help out any way possible. :drunk:cool:bananarock

Guest scoobs1967

:bananarock :bananarock Hi i`m Kirk, aka Scoobs1967, I have a gorgeous wife and 2 lovely kids, 1 of whom beats me on the xbox on allsorts of games but I only let him win so he dont feel bad ( thats a lie, the little devil has quicker thumbs than i do).

Hope to pick up some good tips here and get a few new dad mates to talk games with and maybe even to get me winning on some of these frustrating games.

Cheers :lmao2

Glad to have you around scoobs.  I think I saw that you were from across the pond so hopefully even with the time difference you are able get in some games with some fellow DHO'ers.

What games you usually play?

Well I think its time I say hello to all the new blood around here. My apolgies for not going threw and saying hello individually. I could copy/paste all day but thats very business like and informal (like one mass hello isn't, geesh would you listen to me LOL) Anyways HEL-THE-FRIC-LO. If you game and have an Xbox or PS send me a friends Request. i am not on as much as I use to be but I am still on LOL If its Netflix I'm watching it might take a day to respond. I either didnt see it or one of the familia is watching not me.