DHO-X Information and Guidelines [from the Welcome to DHO thread, http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/topic/15588-welcome-to-dho-rules-discord-leadership/ ]
DHO-X's mission is to assemble the community's one hundred most active, experienced, and skilled tankers to participate in organized, tier X game play. We play with a competitive yet casual spirit, and balance Clan Wars with our real life family responsibilities.
1. Have one tier X that is commonly used in CW (see below).
2. Play WoT regularly; multiple times per week or 100+ battles.
3. Play CW and Advances when online with Discord communications setup (including push-to-talk).
4. Be willing to follow directions during team based activities.
5. Have at least 7500 battles.
6. Tankers with a WoT Personal Rating (PR) above 5,000 will be given preference.
Members wishing to join DHO-X need to understand the responsibility they are undertaking. If your level of activity drops below accepted requirements, for whatever reason, you can be asked to transfer to another clan or dropped.
Discord (http://www.discord.gg/YKpADaU) required during clan activities and strongly recommended during all gaming activity.
Clan War Tank Recommendations [revising the old thread, http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/topic/14750-cwsh-tank-recommendations/#comments ]
The following are reward/mission tanks and you will never be expected to have them. However, if you do have one then expect to be our callers’ best friend and get into a lot of CW battles.
1. T95/FV4201 Chieftain, replaces fast heavy and Super Conqueror.
2. Object 279 early, super heavy/general game destroyer.
3. Object 260, replaces fast heavy.
4. Object 907, replaces Object 140.
Prime DHO-X Clan War Tanks
If you want to be viable in essentially all of DHO-X CWs then you’ll need a fast heavy and an Object 140.
1. Fast Heavy: Object 277, WZ-111 model 5A.
2. Object 140.
These tanks can be called on for a variety of reasons, but if you only have a few of these tanks expect to miss out on many CW battles. A few tankers may specialize in these tanks but it is expected that they be very proficient in their use and have great crews. If you want battles, get a fast heavy and Object 140 first.
Light Tanks: Panhard EBR 105 (Mad Max scouting), T-100 LT (conventional scouting).
Medium Tanks: Batchat 25t (scouting and clip potential).
Heavy Tanks: Maus (city brawling), Super Conqueror (ridgeline/DPM fights), IS-7 (old school fast heavy)
Tank Destroyers: STRV 103B (sniping), T110E3 (brawls, area denial), Object 268 version 4 (armor/alpha for fast pushes).
SPGs: Conqueror Gun Carriage (scumbaggery).